Sonntag, 2. März 2008

[Sorry, I'm too uninspired for a title today]

(Pop)Music is, as a matter of fact, dominated by men. This is also valid for the oh-so-sophisticated indie/alternative-scene. Indeed, espacially the latter mentioned seems to be a male issue, as already discussed here. Also here, on this site, shame on me, music produced and/or interpreted by women (I intentionally don't say 'girls') is largely underrepresentated. I promise, i try my best to give this a change.

Alors, here are two songs I fancy a lot at the moment. First one is done by French SoKo, second one by Swedish Lykke Li. Thumbs up!!!



Soko - I'll kill her



Lykke Li - Little bit

2 Kommentare:

maja & fia's chronicles hat gesagt…

sweden is very proud over its new shooting-star lykki li :-D

maja & fia's chronicles hat gesagt…

I mean lykke li of course, not her evil sister lykki li ;-)